Thursday, October 15, 2009

a request....

could you, would you, all of you please, send me your physical mailing address? You do not have to post it on here, but if you would email it to me at stephanieannstevens@gmail.com I would greatly appreciate it! I have this silly idea that I might be organized enough this year to send Christmas cards to one and all... hee hee! But I have been rather into writing real letters lately, and would love to be able to zip one your way(s) when inspiration strikes!
Thank all.. much love...
S
Margie oh Margie... where for are thou Margie????

2 comments:

Dale said...

you have mine, Steph! ;)

Vallypee said...

I think you have mine too Stevie, but I'll send it again. By the way, did you get the mail I sent to your other email address? I hope you didn't mind me off loading like that, sweet Stevie. Now I think i shouldn't have done it. ;-(