Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Click...

Sometimes, even with people you care about, there is not that intimate friendship right away.
The "click" moment happens at a different time for all of us.
Tonight was the click moment for me and Angela, and I am most pleased by this.
It is not that I did not care, or that she did not, but we never had the same relationship as I had with a couple of the others in the Sisterhood of the Travelling Teacup... but like all things, different people drift in on their own time, and the teacup circle changes for the better with each addition, different aspects of each adding her own unique flavour and tradition.
Truly it is a living entity, and tonight... tonight Ang and I clicked to our groove.
Most excellent.
:)

4 comments:

Drucilla said...

:)

We totally clicked over the chickens.

Love you.

Stevie said...

Yes, we had a true chicken click...
love you more.
:)

MargieCM said...

That's wonderful Stevie, as is the better news about Norm. I'm sorry I wasn't around to send my best wishes when it wasn't looking so good.

Click moments are interesting - so many relationships of all kinds slowly strengthen over time, while others remain pleasant but distant. To have a true "click" moment is a revelation, and something very special. I'm really glad for you both.

angela.semple said...

:) yaay for clicking in a house coat drinking white russians. we need to do dinner soon.