Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ah, summertime!

Hello darlings!
I hope the solstice was good to you all... I said a little spell of love and goodness for you all!

I have a photo of Scotty with his bald head finally!


And a quick shot of my deck. That is my dear friend Karen on the front left, my eldest Justin at the back left with two different socks on, and the baldies are of course Scotty and me... my stubbly hair looks like shoe polish on my head!
My little deck garden is my safe haven from the world... one day I'll have a big one, but it will never be quite like this one has been for the past eight years.
:)

8 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I love the garden deck. If I bring the sangria, can I squeeze in there?

xx
AM

Stevie said...

darn tootin' you can Anne-Marie! I think Dale might bring wine...
:)

Dale said...

What a pretty spot!
I've no doubt been by there countless times and not known it...

We can form another sangria circle there!

Anonymous said...

Nice view.

gypsy noir said...

Ok i'll need my noir sham-pain and a parasol so i can look pale and interesting!!!..
your little corner of the world look idyllic stevie..

gypsy noir said...

Lovely pictures of you and your boys!..

Lannio said...

I'll complete the trio by bringing some of the finest Canadian beer. It indeed looks like a piece of heaven.

xx

Vallypee said...

How lively you and Scotty look, and your deck is gorgeous. I would so love to have a small garden of some sort!