Monday, March 12, 2007

Well, imagine my shock...

So I go to Sir Ian's blog, only to find his avatar has posted a note saying "off painting." Well, thinks me, that is fine. I ask Ian about his day and meander back to my blog.
Imagine my shock when I see MY avatar, who just this morning was an adorable if flirty Maid Marionesque lass, dressed now in a British invasion tee, drinking out of the same blue cup as you know who, and... with her face painted!
What is up with that?
Ian, what have you to say for your lad??

13 comments:

Dale said...

Holy Poop!

You're huge
You're British?
You're a cartoon
Someone Made Marian disappear...

So, am I a complete idiot, or did Ian of Nott really do this?

Dale said...

And you're going to spill your coffee - even on MY computer...

Chaz said...

Is that blue cup the travelling cup or indeed just another rouge cup of no fixed abode??

gypsy noir said...

My my the avatars are rebelious today..

Stevie said...

It's like having cyber teens... as if the real ones weren't enough trouble!

Stevie said...

Dale: he did nott, but I think his avatar is influencing my avatar... both of whom need names... could go with Robin and Marion.. any suggestions?

Stevie said...

you have to go see Sir Ian's avatar!

Anne-Marie said...

*splort*

Good thing I learned years ago not to have liquids near the computer.

Vallypee said...

Oh chuckle...that's beautiful, Stevie. What a spunky little lass she is now ;-)

Stevie said...

seems as if she has got a few secrets...

Dale said...

Bonnie and Clyde...

Vallypee said...

Oooooh! Look at her now! And she's really lively too! Looks like she's dancing to a different rhythm ...lol...but she looks very happy!

gypsy noir said...

Well, ones definately a floozy...
but judging by her mood today i'd say she def scored..