Monday, April 19, 2010

wowzers

So, for no particular reason, I have been re-reading my blog posts and comments... though I am only up to mid 2007!
And I have come to a great realization:
you people have become my family. I almost hate facebook right now because it just does not allow for that... what is the word?... that... intimacy we have all shared, and still share, albeit a little more sporadically lately. I am ever so guilty of not being on enough, and I use the excuse of dial up far too often.
But in reading back, and especially your comments back and forth, bring to my mind a kitchen, one where we would all gather for coffee and talking and sharing and... and... so much love.
I guess what I am trying to say, is thank you... thank all of you. I, without reserve, love each and every one of you. You are my tribe, and I will never give any of you up.
We are all so busy these days, and I know we will have lulls and ebbs, but how very good it is to know you are all out there... just a keystroke away...
thank you.
xo
Stevie

3 comments:

Koos F said...

I love the way you put into words what non-bloggers find so hard to imagine which is that real, not virtual friendship - a sense of being family even - can emerge from these contacts.
With love,
Koos

Stevie said...

Thank you Koos... my life is forever enriched by all of you... our little family.
xo

Vallypee said...

I so agree with Koos here. TodayI am going to meet Maria, also of blog fame. I hope that one day we will meet too, Stevie. I feel we are forever friends already, but the personal touch would really add something!