Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Gypsy's ghostly tag

1. How old do you think you'll be when you die?
At least 96. Maybe 106. I’ll be very old I think. I will be all wrinkly like an dried apple and peer over old wire rimmed glasses at my great great grandchildren and say things like “Mummy says you can’t go to the concert alone? Not to worry. Grammy will take you to the mosh pit. Just let me get my steel toe orthapedics.”

2. How will you die?
In a mosh pit. Or in my sleep. In my sleep at a mosh pit.

3. What will your last words be?
Good God is that Keith Richards?? Is he STILL ALIVE???

4. What will your epitaph read?
By God she really lived.

5. Any parts of your body you wouldn't donate?
Nope.

6. What song will be played at your funeral?
Bye Bye Baby by the Bay City Rollers

7. Cremated, buried or "other"?
Cremated and tossed into the air from the top of Mount Swansea.

8. If you could take one thing with you to the "next life", what would it be?
Nothing. When the time comes, I’ll be ready to make a clean break of it.

9. If you could take one person with you, whether they like it or not, who would it be?
Gypsy! (don’t tell her)

10. Supposing they existed, do you think you'd end up in heaven or hell?
I think heaven. I’m not really evil. But I don’t believe in heaven and hell. I think both are what we create for ourselves. And I’ve experienced both. I am more inclined to believe in reincarnation.

11. If you could haunt any one place, where would it be?
Some delicious old stone mansion or castle somewhere, nice and romantically creepy. Oh, and near and ocean. Maybe a lighthouse? A lighthouse near a castle, then I could go back and forth…

12. If you could haunt any one person, who would it be?
Johnny Depp.

13. What type of ghost would you be?
Sexy and ethereal baby!

14. You've been given the chance to send one message back to the land of the living. What does it say?
Love more. And don't take yourselves too seriously because I've seen you all naked.

8 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Ha ha about Keith, he will urely outlive us all! I'd rather do something to Johnny Depp in life...

Great post, Stevie.

xx
AM

gypsy noir said...

Hahaha! that was hilarious!..
Stevie..
I want to come with you, it sounds like it will be fun..stone mansions, castles, lighthouses by stormy seas...wonderful...
and-er-you need help haunting Johnny Depp right?..

Where the heck did you dig the Bay City Rollers from?..

steel toe orthapedics..rofl..

gypsy noir said...

Keith Richards will be still touring with The Stones, and Mick Jagger would have fathered his 1000 child, but he won't know who the mother is..

Lannio said...

The Bay City Rollers, The Rolling Stones and Johnny Depp? I can understand the latter two - but the first one! egad .... guess that's just a ghost from your closet!

However, overall, a wonderful sentiment. Oh and those pics in your previous post - how lovely (except for my unkept hair, etc.). It was great to see you, meet Ian and the gang and see your new digs. I wish you all the best !!!

Vallypee said...

Very good Stevie!! But echoing Gypsy and Lesley, what's with the Bay City Rollers??? Johnny Depp can haunt me...and hunt me...any day he likes. I'll pass on KR though. I reckon he's been stuffed and motorised, and that if you touch him, he'll crumble away, but even still, I'd rather have him than the BBR's!!!

The rest is classic Stevie!

Cheryl Ann said...

Hope your weekend is glorious! add a huge THANK YOU with a hug!
xo cherylann

Anne-Marie said...

Stevie, I have the same ghosts in my closet. I had a few BCR albums...what are 12 year-olds supposed to do otherwise?

xx
AM

BlackVelvetLace said...

Oh these are good ones Stevie.. my favs= #1,2,3 LOLOL

~Lace~