Wednesday, October 17, 2007

a few more...

Sorry guys, haven't borrowed a vid camera yet... soon, I still promise!


So here is Hayley with me, Dale and Lesley on Thanksgiving! Yea!


It's not home until the piano is home. Scott was a nervous wreck the day we moved it. "Mum, I just can't be there," he told me, and went to work.


okay, so, the story behind the next three is this: Ian is taking photos of us, and my friend Karen, who was on the deck, yells, "Hey Stevens! Quite the cleavage you're showing there!"

At which point I went like this....


and then Ian got a more demure shot of us...

Aren't we sweet?


I love my dining room window. I have little dangly things that I have been given.. red glass is my favourite....


View to the northeast from the side of the house....


The front of the house.

11 comments:

Vallypee said...

Oh Stevie, it all looks amazing. You have the most beautiful setting for your new home, and what lovely photos of you and Lesley and Dale. Wish I could have been there too. Hugs! xx

Stevie said...

Thank you Val! One day we will have photos together! If Ian and I decide to get married I will be inviting all of you! I wonder if I give enough notice how many of us could come? Hmm....
If you click an enlarge them, the one of the window dinglies really shows the red glass one... it's my fave!

kae. said...

i've totally been there.
i love the sisterhood so far.

MargieCM said...

You are sweet indeed. And incidentally, some of us dream about having a cleavage! Ah well, minimalist makes sense when gravity kicks in I suppose.

Wonderful photos Stevie, and I'm in awe at the view from your house. What a place! Love the window too.

You all look so happy. Oh, and congrats on the fundraising!

BlackVelvetLace said...

Stevei, either my comptuer is on the fritz, or someone has STOLEN ALL YOUR PICTURES!!

::They're all coming up as lil black boxes on her end::

~Lace~

BlackVelvetLace said...

Oh nevermind, the pics are back. And the views are amazing!

~Lace~

Cheryl Ann said...

wow, those pis are amazing! the views, the smiles, the dangly things are all breathtakingly beautiful. thank you for sharing them.
cherylann

gypsy noir said...

I love the pictures Stevie!, the ones with you all together look like you were having fun, and the look on yours Dales and Lesleys face when Ian told you to hide your cleavage is priceless!..
The house is coming on great and that view from your window is just breathtaking..

gypsy noir said...

Margies right, I have never had a cleavage, unless I tape my boobs together tightly with masking tape!..or if I wear a bra two sizes too small..(yes a trainer bra) :0(..haha..

Dale said...

All I can say is, I'm glad we were there. Too bad we missed the turkey! But we gobbled ours up the night before.

What? No cleavage shot?
That really was funny...

It's interesting how I notice the spectacular scenery in photos more than I do when I'm there...

Welcome home Steph, Ian, Justin, Scott and Hayley.

Dale said...

I can lie on my side in bed at night and create cleavage...