Monday, October 08, 2012

Thanksgiving happiness

So many things to be thankful for, but chief among them, the friends and family in my life that are more precious than any material possession could ever be. Last weekend, my brother Rob added to our clan when he married the beautiful Lucinda Pearce, and with her two new little girls, Kiana and Aislin, both of whom are such treasures to add to our growing family! With the next generation providing us with babies, I am struck by how I have entered the new phase of my life... the older generation, as great-auntie and one day, grandma. While I encourage my lovely children to wait a little longer, in truth, I can hardly wait for grandchildren, especially after watching my eldest sister Rose with granddaughters Hope, Cassie and a new grandson due in February, and my sister Daphne with her very new grandson, Caleb. Without further ado, a few images of the wedding, new grandbabies, new members of my family, including Konrad, who came to us via Leah and Michaela of two posts back. Much love and peace to all, happy happy Thanksgiving. May you see all wonders in your life and embrace them close to your heart. xoxo Stevie

2 comments:

Vallypee said...

Super photos, Stevie, sweetheart! It's so great to know you are among family and friends in your environment again. I hope you just love being a granny, even if it's a sort of step-grannyhood :)

Stevie said...

There is no place like home Vally... and I do love mine especially when my home is filled with loved ones! xoxo