Saturday, January 31, 2009

the seed.....

So, Rache and I were chatting on Facebook the other night, and we came up with an idea that we are both saying out loud so we can make it become a reality! Or rather, we are both blogging about it to make it a reality!
In 2013, to celebrate the world NOT ending in 2012, let's all of us meet in New York and have a huge first time reunion!
That gives us four years-ish to plan and save, and wouldn't it be wonderful for us all to meet?
I believe the difference between a dream that comes true, and one that doesn't, is whether or not you say it out loud.
So, when you are reading this, and get to this point, please take a deep breath and say loud and clear:
'We are going to meet in New York in 2013 and have a hell of a time!'
xo
Stevie

7 comments:

chriis said...

Brilliant!

I really like this idea, only one question. When in 2013? New years, spring, etc. I should be graduating that spring so anytime after April would be a "count me in"

Can we stay in the Chelsea Hotel too?

Stevie said...

May? or June? I think one of those months....

Stevie said...

and yeah, totally the Chelsea! If that works for everyone....

Unknown said...

Where's the Chelsea? Yep I'm thinking Springtime/early summer, too...

Oh, and I have posted!!

xo

Vallypee said...

I'm in, Stevie!! I've never been to New York, and so said it really loud and clear. I'LL BE IN NEW YORK TO SEE ALL OUR BLOGGING FRIENDS.

Thanks for the seed..we must now make it blossom!!

Drucilla said...

I want to come!

Cheryl Ann said...

count me in!