Monday, October 13, 2008

ok...

So, I will be working for Windermere Water and Sewer, I suppose best described as a private utility company, doing some reception work but also putting together presentations and reports and that sort of thing. A lot of what I do will depend greatly on my own initiative.
I put in my resume not thinking I would get the job,but I did!
It is good pay, better than I have been getting for certain, and the hours are regular, so I can plan, like, a life!
And the benefits are also excellent, which is good as I will no longer be on Ian's. Having said that, Ian is being very gracious and keeping us on his until mine kick in three months from now.
I get to dress nicely, and most importantly, I get to use my brain!
All very exciting. But now I really have to get with the packing. I have been avoiding it... hate packing, but I am only a few weeks away from moving and I think Ian is beginning to get ansty... can't blame him. He has roommates moving in and I still have not packed up!
Talk with you all soon...
much love
S

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Stevie!
'Snot fair!!!' to quote Sindy. But congratulations on the great new job! I'm still doing the unemployment limbo....the budget keeps getting lower and lower... :p

Good luck with packing and moving to your new place. I know you and Ian are both looking forward to getting on with your lives.

Hayley's conferences were this week. She's holding her own in school. Mostly B's. She'll bring her average up when she gets better at managing her time in class. She fell behind on some assignments this term, but is doing well. Her teachers, overall, seem great, and enjoy having her in class - but of course! :)

Well, better go.
Love,
Rachel

Stevie said...

well CHYYYA they enjoy having her!
Who in their right mind would not???
:)
xo