Sunday, June 01, 2008

Zany conversations...



So there is really almost no video to these two clips as it was very dark, just the odd bit of light now and then, but it did capture the atmosphere of the late night laps around the track at the 12 hours Relay For Life last night. The voices are of myself and my young friend Zane, 20, whom I conned into the relay again this year with just half a cookie....

The first is less than a minute, the second just over five minutes... Zany conversation....
:)
S


Da yoot centre relay team: Team Quest!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

...okay, what's my daughter doing running about in her akatsuki cape at 3:17 in the morning? Hopefully having fun VERY early on a Sunday morning - which I suppose explains why she's not online yet today!

Tell future Zane that, next time, in addition to that full cookie, he'll want to ask for a glass of milk....

Hope you're all well!

BTW - Moondance is a favorite of mine, too.

Stevie said...

yep, she is out like a light! Relay For Life... she was in bed by about 8 a.m.! Good to know I am such a responsible stepmom huh?
lol!

Vallypee said...

Nice ones Stevie! Sounds like you all had a whole cookie jar full of fun!

MargieCM said...

I really enjoyed eavesdropping on these conversations Stevie. You are using your time and talents well.

Zane is cheap at half a cookie - what would he do for a whole one? I'm sure it was your finely-honed motivational skills rahter than the half-cookie that secured him involvement though.

I loved your "I think we're far more interesting than most of the people here". I don't doubt it for a moment. In humour lies truth.