Thursday, April 10, 2008

My campers!



An amazing weekend... and truly there has been formed a heck of a cup winning team!
My youth empowerment camp, River of Change 2, was this past weekend, and Sunjay Nath, Joe Quercia and I are a heck of a team, I must say. Really looking forward to working with these two again for the 2009 River of Change and with Joe this fall on a wilderness survival camp.
Here are a couple of shots, one of the whole group and one of the three of us: left to right, Joe, me, Sunjay.
I am off to make my much belated rounds to your blogs! I have been most negligent!
xxx
Stevie

3 comments:

angela.semple said...

jealous! I would've loved to come help out. freaking university and it's making me stay in the city...anyways...this joe...cuuutie!!!!

Stevie said...

you are welcome anytime Ang! Would love to have you!

Stevie said...

and I agree....