Saturday, May 19, 2007

Me and my sweetie....



Here be me and my Ian at the Tea, Tulips and Tequila party at our friend Jenny's lakehouse last week. It was a lovely day, which turned into an equally lovely evening! Oh yeah... hats were mandatory, and if you didn't bring one, you got a rather silly one from the pile by the door... I brought one, but had taken it off for the photo (brim too big). Ian, however, neglected to bring one, and was given this little gem to wear... hee hee! I highly recommend clicking on this photo to enlarge it and get the full effect of the hat...

11 comments:

Vallypee said...

Stevie!!!! I can't believe I missed your last post. Will have to go back and read it, but it will have to be tomorrow now as it's already far too late.

Lovely photo of you and your Ian. the hat is delightfully silly, and he looks just the mostly cuddlesome guy in the world. You look pretty adorable yourself! have a lovely Sunday Stevie and hope to 'see' you soon. xxx

_~*~_Hayley_*~*_ said...

My dad didn't wear a hat? Out of all the hats he has? lol
I can just hear him laughing!
It sure does look like you two can a great time!
Love always
~hayley

gypsy noir said...

Awe! thats a lovely picture of you both, you both are shining!..
nice hat btw...

Stevie said...

Val: Cuddlesome... what a great word! I told him you said he looked cuddlesome, and he said, "NO, I am burly and ferocious and manly, smelly even, but surely not cuddlesome," after which he promptly snuggled up next to me and held my hand...
Hayley: remember that place? I have photos of you on it!
Gypsy: Yeah, great hat! It was a shiny kind of day!
To everyone else: I have been the worst of bloggers, popping on my own posts but not putting comments on yours... I promise to remedy that asap!
xxx

gypsy noir said...

Bring a biscuit..

Stevie said...

Chocolate biscuit?

Vallypee said...

Diggy!

Chaz said...

Is that not knitted tea, tulips and tequila then??

Im back online just thought id swing by and let you know :) xxx

gypsy noir said...

yes but bring wipes!..

Stevie said...

Chaz!

Stevie said...

I think I'd best get my butt in gear and do the rounds... I seem to be missing a lot!