Thursday, May 17, 2018

Ah the truth of it all...

Writing has always been a part of me.
But I have always rather felt that if I write it, it is meant to be read by someone other than just me.

The truth is, some of my current truths are not quite ready to be read. One day they will be. But just now, some of the things I might say might hurt other people, so for now they have to remain in stasis.

It is funny, isn't it? Some things I have no issue being honest about, sometimes brutally so. But other times, like now, I keep it under a little shell.

My friend Peter, whom I have referred to before here, has told me to just do it. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead, let the chips fall where they may... that sort of thing. And part of me agrees with him.

This is a strange little conundrum. Things tend to build to a tipping point, and at some point I think I will explode (in a literary sense) and just put it all down and put it out there.

I don't mean to sound dramatic, and certainly do not mean to tease or worry anyone. And I know you all will get it. My blog clan.

Thank the Goddess you are still here. My constants. I have never stopped thinking of you all. Never stopped knowing you are there. Peter is another of my constants. A friend I know I can always count on to listen, or kick me in the ass, but never judge me.

And I am so grateful for you all.

Back again soon,

Much love,

Stevie

1 comment:

Vallypee said...

Stevie, You will share things with us when you feel the time is right. I DO know this feeling, the torn thing, I mean, so just take your time and yes, we will still be here xxx