Sunday, December 02, 2007

oh ebay, my ebay, where for art thou ebay?

Shoozzz!!
Hee hee! I love these, and they're MINE MINE MINE! Or will be as soon as they are shipped to me!
LooK:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130178033542
ps:
I HAD to add this... I looked at a little bookshelf (which was described, I believe mistakenly, as one inch high), but nearly peed when I read the description from the seller... bablefish anyone?

"Exquisite Tibet rosewood bookshelf
Hello my friend: The thanks sees my item. all they are good. Very lifelike! If you win the item, it will bring you is in fortune with your family and wish! Please don't miss the a fair show to take it! Own your bid !The astonishing felling is start because once you bid. Your contented is my happiness.
I wish you will like it and don't lose the chance to get it. Good Lock!"

And now for something completely different... a photo one of my energetic YC kids...

14 comments:

gypsy noir said...

WOW! Stevie those shoooozies are series retro!..
I like them..
I will look in to the skype fingy forthwith..

Stevie said...

Aren't the just too chi chi for words? I am trying to focus now on getting the kids Christmas stuff, but I just had to have those... I can't wait to get them!

MargieCM said...

Stevie these are brilliant! Alice in Wonderland on acid. Love the colour. And what a bargain!

Also love the bookshelf seller's description. And your YC pic is great. Energy? Terrifying. Hope no-one was in the way.

As always, your contented is my happiness too.

Chaz said...

IM FINE IM FINE IM FINE :-D How are you you you??? xxx

gypsy noir said...

If you click the heels three times, do they take you home?..

Stevie said...

no, but.....

Stevie said...

Check these puppies out!! Whenever I go to the Pierrer Silber site I look at these... or whatever version tehy have... and they always seem to have them! (I think it's because a lot of drag queens shop there....)

http://www.pierresilber.com/redgldopu.html

gypsy noir said...

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my!..def Dorothy shozies!!..

gypsy noir said...

By the by-The yoof kids look really energetic..
And I love ya new sig pic!!..

Anne-Marie said...

We'll just start calling you Imelda, okay?

xx
AM

Stevie said...

Imelda, you know, Marcos, with all the shoes....
hee hee!

gypsy noir said...

Stevie!!, Bert has just surfaced from his stint in rehab, so i've sent him off to your land with package firmly strapped to his back.
He will stop off at Vally Pees en route, to drop off Hug book..

Now then hopefully, all going well, ie; he doesn't get waylaid in some questionable ladys Boudoir, or stop off for a toke at some bedouin tent!, you should receive the package before chrimbo!..x..

Mary Beth said...

LOL! Sounds like that table had an Asian flare to it.....*L*

Cute shoes!! I love Ebay.

Dale said...

Ah well, what the fock...

Good lock!