Sunday, November 25, 2007

a hui hui!

Hey all...
It was been quiet in blog land these days, huh? We all seem to have lots on the go.
Just a quick post as I finally take a few moments to myself. I want to do the rounds and see what everyone as been up to. The kids are downstairs doing weekly chores, and I fear going down just yet as I am sure they are likely going painfully slowly... so up here with Jean-Luc I will stay for awhile!
I am off to a two-day training session on HIV so will not be blogging again for a few days... I am pretty sure the hotel I am staying in will not have internet connection... not exactly the Waldorf!
Catch you on the flip side darlings...
xx
Stevie

4 comments:

MargieCM said...

Hi Stevie - you have had a busy and stressful time of it. I hope you get a little time for yourself in between training sessions. Your hotel room may not have internet, but it will have a bed and a reading light - bliss.

Stevie said...

SUCCESS! This the the sketchiest hotel I have ever stayed in, but by damn, it was wireless!!!!

Dale said...

See you later, Steph!

Wasn't Light Up incredible?

Dale said...

Where are you staying?